We are seeking a Sale Associate to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
The main goal of this position is to generate leads and sales for Love Haight Computers. It also includes maintaining the retail space’s cleanliness, organization, inventory, and pricing. You'll be primarily selling Apple computers, but we also sell PCs, peripherals (monitors, headphones), accessories, and DJ and A/V equipment.
- Maintain an appointment schedule with potential sales clients
- Consult with potential clients in person, over the phone, and through email
- Create leads using our systems and follow up using the 3X rule
- Determine technical needs of clients and pair with the appropriate hardware
- Maintain the sales showroom (stocking, pricing, maintenence, atmosphere)
- Develop sales strategies and promotion management
- Great attitude and positive outgoing personality
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism
- Passionate about helping people
- Confidence in sales abilities
- Clean and professional appearance
- Great listening skills
- Great customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Apple hardware and computer accessories
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to follow internal systems
- Ability to self manage and make decisions based on pre-set instructions
- Ability to focus and remain on task
- Ability to maintain and clean a retail showroom
- Ability to search online and find answers quickly
- Reliable transportation to and from work to maintain punctuality
- Passion and interest in technology and systems
- Applicants with previous employment by Apple will be considered first (ACSP)
- Associate degree in technology, business, or related field (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 5+ years of technology based retail experience preferred
- 5+ years of sales experience preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
We are a well established, growing company. We need the next employees we hire to be a staple in what makes this company reach its full potential.
Don’t think of this as just another job. Think of it as the beginning of your career. Please send a detailed cover letter describing why you would be a good fit in our company as well as a copy of your resume to. Please no drop-ins or calls. We will contact you if we decide to start the interviewing process.
LHC is exponentially growing and looking to hire self motivated hard working individuals who are looking to advance their career further. Since we are expanding rapidly, opportunities for promotion will be available.