Chiropractic assistant for a fast pace chiropractic office. Promptly and professionally answers phones, greet patients, gets appropriate medical history, prepares treatment and exam areas, posts medical payments and schedules appointments. Friendly demeanor and excellent customer service skills needed for working with the public. Maintains confidentiality regarding all patients. Records patient medical and treatment information accurately, maintains patient records, files, and any other duty upon request of the Supervisor.
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Medical billing and coding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
Qualified Candidates Can:
- Adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Be flexible and not easily flustered
- Give great customer service
- Work in a fast paced innovative environment
- Work about 24-30 hours per week
- Work hours vary between the hours of 5:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m and 8am to 5pm.