- Expired: December 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Loureiro Engineering Associates is searching for a knowledgeable and experienced Construction Project Manager to add to our team in Connecticut. As an experienced Project Manager, you will work with our in-house project Pre-Construction Team, Design Professionals, Municipal Authorities, Subcontractors and Owners to manage an array of Commercial and Industrial projects for a self-performing General Contractor in New England.
Please note: This position would require the employee to sit on-site for our client in Guilford, CT.
Our goal is to employ the right individual to be a part of our team, and work with experienced professionals who will help provide the formal training and mentoring needed to grow professionally and strive toward the opportunities that Loureiro can offer.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from concept to completion;
- Negotiate contracts;
- Develop project schedules;
- Budget management and estimating including material take-offs;
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risk;
- Management of the following project systems: customer, resources, documents, job cost control and change orders;
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Self-starter and willingness to learn and motivate others;
- Eager to work and support the growth of the company;
- Proficiency with MSOffice, Project and Outlook;
- Ability to draft and design in AutoCAD and Revit is a plus.
We are passionate about solving our clients' problems and dedicated to providing them with exceptional service. Our team is intellectually curious and self-driven to advance each activity we undertake with purpose and passion. If this sounds like a fit for you, we'd love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc. (Loureiro) is an employee owned (ESOP), full-service multi-disciplinary consulting firm with operations in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, and the District of Columbia. Loureiro' s areas of expertise include the integration of the highest quality engineering, construction, environmental health & safety, energy, laboratory analytical, landscape architecture, and waste management services.
EEO/AAP Statement: Loureiro Engineering Associates Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc.
Get fresh Project Search jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.