Project Manager - Energy
- Posted: November 25, 2022
Loureiro Engineering Associates has an immediate need for a Project Manager to expand our energy auditing and energy conservation measure implementation service. Our goal is to employ the right individuals to be a part of our team, learning and working with experienced professionals who will help provide the formal training and mentoring needed to grow professionally and strive toward the opportunities that Loureiro can offer.
You will work on a number of diverse projects and will be able to see how the Company's core values- integrity, client satisfaction, quality, work environment, safety and health, and sustainability are instilled in every project and in every employee.
- Overall management of energy projects including client communication, quality assurance of final deliverables, management of project budget and schedule, and oversight of project team;
- Perform energy audits at industrial manufacturing facilities;
- Implementation of the Strategic Energy Management (SEM) program, including client outreach and training,
- Identifying and quantifying energy uses within a site and their energy reduction opportunities;
- Calculate energy savings for energy conservation projects, and return on investment calculations for energy conservation measures;
- Maintain existing client base, and develop new relationships for energy services work with industrial sector clients from existing Loureiro client base;
- Performing data analysis using logger software as well as Excel applications;
- Writing detailed reports on energy reduction opportunities;
- Collaborate with other focus areas within Facility Engineering Division including Water/Wastewater, and mechanical, electrical, and Plumbing (MEP).
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science or a technical field with 5-7 years' experience working with energy use systems and energy reduction;
- Energy Certifications from the Association of Energy Engineers, Building Performance Institute, or similar; Certified Energy Manager (CEM) certification is preferred
- Previous experience performing energy work in an industrial and manufacturing setting is preferred
- Greenhouse Gas reporting experience, lean manufacturing experience, and complex project management are a plus.
Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc. (Loureiro) is an employee owned (ESOP), full-service multi-disciplinary consulting firm with operations in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Missouri, and the District of Columbia. Loureiro' s areas of expertise include the integration of the highest quality engineering, construction, environmental health & safety, energy, laboratory analytical, and waste management services.
EEO/AAP Statement: Loureiro Engineering Associates Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc.
Energy and Environment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?