Electronic Systems Technician
- Posted: 26 days ago
Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc. is seeking an experienced Electronic Systems Technician in our Plainville, CT office. As an Electronic Systems Technician you will perform the work necessary to maintain and repair electronic and electromechanical systems for various industrial equipment applications and equipment following recognized industry and company standards.
Our goal is to employ the right individuals to be a part of our team, learning and working with experienced professionals who will help provide the formal training and mentoring needed to grow professionally and strive toward the opportunities that Loureiro can offer. You will work on a number of diverse projects and will be able to see how the Company’s core values - integrity, client satisfaction, quality, work environment, safety and health, and sustainability are instilled in every project and in every employee.
- Follow instructions, drawings, and safety protocols to determine material requirements, plan sequence of operations, obtain tools and equipment to carry out assignments. Check to assure equipment and supplies are available when required.
- Work from electrical drawings and schematics/diagrams, read technical material of some complexity, and use mathematics through trigonometry. Use precision measuring instruments and equipment to check machines and equipment for accuracy.
- Perform troubleshooting of machine control boards, PLC’s, and systems. Perform equipment installations, maintenance, and preventive maintenance as required on capital assets and production equipment.
- Aid others on projects that involve the care, use and maintenance of tools and equipment while maintaining safe working practices.
- Perform similar duties throughout the firm within the scope and skill level of this job description. Assist other trades working on joint projects where common skill crossover provides the opportunity for shared responsibilities and more effective use of available skills.
- Refer difficulties to supervisor or project leader.
- May be required to train for and maintain licenses, operator permits and certifications within assigned area.
- Requires 3+ years related experience
- HS diploma, Technical School or equivalent
- Knowledge of repair and troubleshooting methods as applied to CNC or complex machinery such as Vertical Turn Lathe’s, CDL’s, and other manufacturing capital assets
- Ability to work from drawings and schematic diagrams, read technical prints of some complexity, and use basic mathematics
- Experience troubleshooting electronic controllers for capital assets such as Allen Bradley, Siemens, and others
- Experience using precision measuring instruments and equipment to check machines and equipment for accuracy and condition
- NFPA 70 E Knowledge is a plus
The right candidate will be self- driven, self-motivated, and have great communication skills both written and verbal. Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA without Sponsorship.
Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc. (Loureiro) is an employee owned (ESOP), full-service multi-disciplinary consulting firm with operations in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, and Missouri. Loureiro’ s areas of expertise include the integration of the highest quality engineering, construction, environmental health & safety, energy, laboratory analytical, and waste management services.
Loureiro Engineering Associates Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?