Full Time Team Lead | Entry Level
The team at Highland Reserve Inc is looking for a candidate with experience in the restaurant and retail industries. Restaurant management, retail management, server, hostess, key holder, front desk manager, etc. Experience in these industries means great interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work quickly and under pressure, and exceptional self-management.
We are interviewing for an Entry Level Team Lead in our sales and marketing department.
Each employee can get personalized training in various areas of business, including, but not limited to:
- leadership development
- planning and scheduling
- sales and marketing
- organizational skills
- strategic management
- public speaking
- team management
Why Highland Reserve?:
- Management personally provides sales and marketing training
- Management gives additional training in human resources and finance
- Ability to move into a position with a flexible work schedule
- Competitive bonuses and advancement opportunities
- Fun, fast-paced environment with like-minded colleagues
- A growing company that works with national companies, which means security for the future
- Develop skills in all aspects of business management
Job Requirements (Must meet at least half to be considered)
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive Nature
- Leadership Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and achieve results
- Organizational skills
To be honest, we aren’t looking for a full resume or a ton of work experience to be qualified. We ARE looking for the things you can’t teach. The soft skills required to be a well-rounded, capable person. Are you great with people? Self-sufficient? Have an impeccable work ethic? Wonderful manners? If you can bring those things to the table, we can teach you the rest.
Feeling good about your chances? We are too. Send us your resume today for immediate consideration!
Louisville Jobs - Sales / Customer Service
Why Work Here?Highland Reserve started with much more than business to consumer acquisition in mind. Cameron Duncan, the company's president, knew that the client, as well as the Louisville, Kentucky community, have a need for opportunity. Working at Highland Reserve, our team has hands on dedicated training that provides opportunity to learn more than your typical entry level candidate. By providing our team access to constantly learn and develop their skills, the client wins as well. www.highlandreservelouisville.com
By providing our sales team access to constantly learn and develop their skills, our clients win as well.