Senior Professional Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LATG is seeking an ERP Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
- Analyze processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing requirements.
- Coordinate with customer, business and technology teams. Determine system requirements, program functions, output, input data acquisition, system techniques and controls.
- Serve as Senior Functional Analyst defining business intelligence requirements for application and reporting.
- Determine high level functional requirements for development and testing.
- Translate customer needs into system, hardware, software, performance, network, and interface requirements.
- Interface with system developers and testers to ensure requirements validate design, development, and testing.
- Familiar with US Navy's personnel and pay systems for both active and reserve officers and enlisted personnel.
Required: Basic Qualifications/Skills
- BS degree; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience documenting functional, business intelligence analytics, and reporting requirements.
- Experienced as a Business Case Analyst responsible for decomposing requirements and writing requirements for coding and testing.
- Working Knowledge and experience with PeopleSoft HCM and business intelligence reporting software
- US CITIZEN - Ability to obtain/maintain DoD Secret clearance, Interim Secret Required to Start - Existing clearance strongly preferred
- Oracle PL/SQL scripting and tools highly desired
- PeopleSoft HCM Experience
Louisiana Technology Group Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Louisiana Technology Group Inc