We are seeking a Medical Assistant /Assistant Office Admin to join our team in our Orthopedic Office! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft surgery quotes and other doctor requested documents
- Schedule appointments and surgeries
- Take patient histories
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience (at least 3 years) in office administration and/ or medical assistant
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proper English
- Strong attention to detail, and medical terminology
- Strong organizational skills, including filing, chart handling, and chart accountability.
YOU MUST HAVE MEDICAL EXPERIENCE
Hours are 8am -5pm
No travel required.