Louisiana Cat is Louisiana's only authorized Caterpillar dealer and a recognized leader among Caterpillar dealers around the world. We've been providing our customers with the highest quality Caterpillar equipment, service and parts since 1933. Louisiana Cat has 23 locations across Louisiana and the Gulf South. We are always searching for high energy, ambitious candidates who are ready to join our team. You can build your future here!
We are now accepting applications for: Outside Sales Representative - Parts and Service - Reserve
The Parts and Service Sales Representative serves as a consultant for customer accounts within a defined territory. In addition to supporting the customer with Caterpillar solutions, they are responsible for coordinating with colleagues in Parts, Services, and Equipment Management divisions to effectively meet those customers' needs.
JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES may include, but are not limited to:
- Visit customers face-to-face and build relationships with decision-makers
- Conduct equipment inspections based on Caterpillar standards
- Understand full-range of dealerships' product offerings and advise customers on equipment management solutions
- Consult with customers about equipment life cycles, maintenance, and replacement budgets
- Analyze leads and build efficient call plans to sell solutions
- Set target sales goals for each customer and promote offerings appropriately
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar product lines preferred but not required.
- This position is bested suited for someone who is aggressive, ambitious, and highly competitive.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
We are proud to offer our full time employees a benefits package that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition. Benefits options include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision, Life & Disability Insurance Policies
- Wellness Programs
- Corporate Discounts
- Generous 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Credit Union
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Advancement Opportunities
Pre-Employment drug screens & proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any position offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Posted by ApplicantPro