Louisiana Cat is Louisiana's only authorized Caterpillar dealer and a recognized leader among Caterpillar dealers around the world. We've been providing our customers with the highest quality Caterpillar equipment, service and parts since 1933. Louisiana Cat has 23 locations across Louisiana and the Gulf South. We are always searching for high energy, ambitious candidates who are ready to join our team. You can build your future here!
We are now accepting applications for: Assistant Rental Branch Manager
The Assistant Rental Branch Manager will be responsible for assisting the Rental Branch Manager with the daily activities and processes of a heavy equipment rental branch location.
JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and promote a high level of safety adherence within the branch;
- Oversee and assist in the operations of an equipment rental branch location;
- Coordinate and prioritize the maintenance and repair of equipment in the field and on site to improve turnaround time
- Oversee warranty administration including submission, claims and exceptions
- Manage Work In Progress to acceptable standards
- Manage the workflow of outside purchases and services including proper costing and coding of purchase orders;
- Oversee hauling operations, maximize efficiency and improve recovery
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university is required.
- 2-3 years of equipment rental experience is required.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar product lines preferred.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
We are proud to offer our full time employees a benefits package that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition. Benefits options include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision, Life & Disability Insurance Policies
- Wellness Programs
- Corporate Discounts
- Generous 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Credit Union
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Advancement Opportunities
Pre-Employment drug screens & proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any position offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Posted by ApplicantPro