- Expired: May 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A POWERFUL IMPACT?
Power UP YOUR CAREER WITH LOUISIANA CAT
Administrative Assistant - Human Resources
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department. This position will be based out of our corporate office in Reserve, LA. This role will be responsible for performing administrative and other clerical duties in an efficient and confidential manner. This position is best suited for someone with a proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while keeping accurate and timely records. The Administrative Assistant must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency to accomplish assigned duties.
- Initiate onboarding process for all new employees; provide support to ensure successful completion of all tasks
- Communicate start date information with new hires
- Schedule post offer testing appointments and compile results
- Input background checks
- Assist with New Employee Orientation
- Maintain the data integrity of the Applicant Tracking System
- Filing and other administrative duties
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping all Human Resources information confidential
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Well-developed communication and organizational skills
- Preference will be given to applicants with related training and/or experience
- Associate's degree a plus, but not required
- Schedule: 8am to 5pm Monday - Friday
- Will require physical movement as listed in the job description
SAFETY IN ALL WE DO
- We require strict compliance with PPE (personal protective equipment) safety regulations
- We maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local safety and company regulations
- All employees must follow all Company Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) procedures
- Louisiana Cat is a drug-free workplace
WHY PEOPLE JOIN LOUISIANA CAT
- We are known for service quality and unsurpassed customer relationships guided by our strong company values, culture and safety standards
- We have energy, focus and passion delivering results because what we do impacts our customers each and every day
- We work across Construction, Electrical Power, Forestry, Governmental, Heavy Equipment, Industrial, Landscaping, Marine Engines and Oil & Gas industries
- We invest in training and development programs for our employees to build their toolkit and career paths here at Louisiana CAT
- We offer competitive pay and benefits, paid holidays and vacation, employee incentive programs and 401(k) company match programs to meet family and work lifestyles
WHO WE ARE
Louisiana CAT is the only authorized Caterpillar Dealer for the state of Louisiana. We provide Caterpillar Equipment, Service, Parts and Engines to customers across a wide range of industries. We are guided by our strong company culture, safety standards and activities in the communities in which we operate. We seek out employees who are inspired by our timeless values, thrive in growing company environment and want to become a part of a dynamic company backed by 85+ years of success. We have 23 locations across Louisiana and the Gulf South with Corporate HQ located in Reserve, LA and Power Systems HQ located in New Iberia, LA.
To BE The Best...We HIRE The Best. POWER UP and Click RED button "APPLY For This Position" on our Louisiana CAT Careers Page to be considered for open roles at Louisiana CAT and affiliate companies. #LouisianaCATCareers #NowHiring #HiringOurHeroes #HiringTheBest
Louisiana CAT (Louisiana Machinery Co, LLC) and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). M/F/D/V and we proudly hire U.S. Veterans.
Louisiana CAT (Louisiana Machinery Co., LLC) uses E-Verify and complies with I-9 employment eligibility requirements of all new hires. Click here for your rights -
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law: and EEO Law Supplement:Administrative Assistant, Admin, Admin Assistant, Clerical, Executive Assistant, Louisiana Cat, Cat, Data Entry,
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Louisiana Cat