The Louisiana Cardiovascular & Limb Salvage Center in Lafayette, Louisiana, is seeking BC/BE Cardiologists to join Drs David Allie and Raghotham Patlalo. With more than 60 years of cardiovascular medical experience between them, they have created a place where their patients can receive advance cardiovascular and limb salvage procedures and care and go home the same day.
- Louisiana Cardiovascular & Limb Salvage Center in Lafayette, Louisiana is looking for additional Interventional Cardiologist to join our well established and busy Cardiology practice. Peripheral or structural work available in this practice.
- Call is 1:6
- The center name is Allie & Patlola Medical Center, which occupies 39,000 square feet. This center is the first of its kind with these unique capabilities under one roof as a non-hospital based outpatient service.
- Newly integrated ECW EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization
- Will have the opportunity to practice in ?first of his kind medical center? for advance cardiovascular care.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program
- Active Louisiana State license or ability to obtain a Louisiana State license
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified
Compensation and Benefits:
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement
- Retirement options (401a)
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Excellent support by 3 Nurse Practitioners