Food Production Assistants
Louisa Foods Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FOOD PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS
Louisa Food Products, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of frozen filled pasta. Not only are we recognized for innovation and a quality product, Louisa is recognized for its diversity. With over 20 different languages spoken at Louisa, we have built an inclusive culture that values the different talents and experiences of our employees.
Starting wage is $16.00 per hour with possibility for increase at 3 months, 6 months and 1 year. After 1 year, employee is eligible for our Semi-Annual Bonus Program.
A Food Production Assistant works as part of the Production Team and is responsible for adding ingredients to pasta machinery for processing. Must be willing to lift on a continuous basis and up to 50 lbs.
1st Shift: 6:00am to 3:00pm, Monday through Friday, working some Saturdays.
2nd Shift: 3:00pm-12:00am, Monday through Friday, working some Saturdays.
Louisa Offers Great Benefits:
- Bonus Programs such as Semi Annual, Attendance and Years of Service
- Louisa covers 60% of an employee's Health Insurance premium cost
- HSA with Employer contributions on a monthly basis
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- 401(k) matched up to 6%
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Discounted Louisa Frozen Pasta Products
Requirements: Must be work authorized in the U.S. This organization participates in E-Verify.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Louisa Foods