PROJECT ENGINEER (LAND DEVELOPMENT)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LOCATION: Ashburn, VA PROJECT ENGINEER (LAND DEVELOPMENT)
Loudoun Water, a public water and sewer utility located in Ashburn, Virginia, has an opening for a Project Engineer in the Engineering Division, Land Development department. The Project Engineer will represent Loudoun Water through engagements with external and internal
stakeholders, interact with the general public, real estate land developers and their consultants, work on a variety of development projects involving various aspects of planning, design, construction, operations, and maintenance of public water, wastewater, and reclaimed water
infrastructure projects throughout their entitlement, permitting, construction, and acceptance development stages.
Essential functions include:
• Work on principally, but not limited to, the planning, design, and construction of water, wastewater, and reclaimed water transmission pipes, wastewater pumping stations, and other ancillary water/wastewater infrastructure.
• Review the engineering design of developer-initiated residential, commercial, multi-family and industrial projects throughout LoudounCounty
• Interface with the public and represent Loudoun Water at meetings on projects regarding land use
• Work with inspections and field services staff to resolve construction-related issues
• Ensure construction design plans meet all required Loudoun Water standards, specifications, and design guidelines
• Be involved in reviewing existing and developing new policies, as well as implementing any associated revised technical impacts of the new policies
We are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter with the ability to work well with others, multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously, have an eye for detail, and has excellent technical and communication skills. We offer competitive salaries, a stable work environment, and excellent employee benefits.
BS degree in Civil or Environmental engineering and a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience. An MS degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering may be applied to the experience requirements. Experience in land development or in the project management, design, and/or construction of water and wastewater-related projects desired. Registration as a Professional Engineer in Virginia is desirable.
Special Requirements: If selected for employment all new hires must be willing to get vaccinated or provide proof of vaccination for Covid-19 prior to their start date.
Apply online at www.loudounwater.org. Salary DOQ. Position will remain open until filled. EOE
BusinessView all jobs at Loudoun Water
Get fresh Water Wastewater Project Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.