Physical Therapist- Per Diem
- Paid Time Off , Retirement
- Per Diem
Loudoun Rehabilitation and Nursing Center -
Loudoun Rehab and Nursing is looking to hire a Physical Therapist (PT) to provide rehabilitation services for our patients.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for organizing and conducting physical therapy programs to facilitate rehabilitation outcomes.
We are an innovative, forward-thinking employer who values our employees and the individuals we care for. Loudoun Rehab and Nursing is a fast-paced skilled nursing facility in Leesburg, VA providing exceptional rehabilitation services for both short- and long-term residents. We offer a great benefits package with PTO, 401K, holiday pay. Apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities for Physical Therapist:
- Responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require rehabilitation services.
- Providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation.
- Establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals determined according to the patient’s capacity and tolerance under the direction of the Physician.
- Set realistic and achievable goals for their patients
- Document and record the patients’ condition and educate patients and families in an appropriate physical therapy method.
- Evaluations, weekly progress notes, recertification and discharge documentations.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to provide best patient centered treatment and care.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Director of Rehabilitation
- Compliance with confidentiality, HIPPA and Federal Residents Rights.
Requirements/Qualifications for Physical Therapist:
- Must have graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy college or university.
- Must have a valid professional license and registration for state of practice, VA.
- Experience with long-term care and/or geriatric care is preferred but not limited to.
Please apply here and we will be glad to reach out to you to schedule an interview for the Physical Therapist position at Loudoun Rehab and Nursing
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Loudoun Rehabilitation and Nursing CenterLeesburg, VA
HealthcareView All Loudoun Rehabilitation and Nursing Center Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.