Senior Accounting Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
An entertainment, marketing & media company, Loud And Live performs at the intersection of music, sports, lifestyle and content development. Headquartered in Miami, FL, Loud And Live’s success is driven by the company’s passion to create engaging and technology embedded experiences for global audiences.
The Senior Accounting Manager will plan and direct accounting activities of the department such as financial reporting, establishing processes and internal controls, and leading the month-end close.ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Involved in preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Manages the accounting staff who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation.
- Recruits and hires accounting and financial staff and conducts performance evaluations.
- Coordinates training programs for new staff and identifies training needs for current staff.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a similar subject, master’s degree preferred
- CPA preferred
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience with month-end close and full cycle accounting
- Review/Post journal entries
- 4+ year accounting experience, Public Accounting or large public company preferred
- 2+ years in a supervisory capacity
- Entertainment, Marketing industry experience is a plus
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in accounting software systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
Why Loud And Live?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision (100% covered for employees)
- Unlimited PTO
- Summer Fridays
- 401K match
- Pet Adoption Support
- Food & beverage perks
- Priority Access to all our events
Loud and Live Inc
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Loud and Live Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?