Member Success Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 Yearly
We’re Loud Rumor – the #1 agency for fitness studios and independent gyms, located in N. Scottsdale, Arizona!
We specialize in marketing solutions and business growth resources that produce AMAZING results for local and national clients (we call them “members”). So, are you our new Member Success Consultant? Those looking for consultative sales career opportunities with the desire to help grow an amazing company are encouraged to apply!
You might be a great fit at Loud Rumor if:
✔︎ You LOVE working with people and helping fitness owners and their businesses thrive.
✔︎ You love being held accountable, holding others accountable, and you take feedback well.
✔︎ You’re extremely organized and meticulous. You take notes, manage your calendar, and always meet deadlines and goals.
✔︎ You have a passion for consultative sales and growing your client base, and have an appreciation for the fitness and wellness industry.
✔︎ You are always learning new things and looking for ways to improve processes and systems.
✔︎ You’re able to adapt and be flexible in a growing, ever-changing environment.
✔︎ You handle pressure well and aren’t easily flustered or discouraged.
✔︎ You approach every situation with the utmost kindness and a mentality of exemplary service.
Our Core Values
- FIO & GSD: We Figure It Out and Get Sh!t Done
- Stay Hungry: We aim to be better than yesterday
- Extreme Ownership: We take accountability and have the courage to hold others accountable
- Win Together: We celebrate each other
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Free Medical Insurance coverage for employees
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO that can be used after training
- An amazing group of co-workers and a top-notch company culture!
About the Job
The Member Success Consultant will be responsible for following up with leads that have requested consultations per our company marketing efforts, acquiring new leads from your network, referrals and new solution upselling, performing consultative virtual selling, and closing all deals by working with the business owners to achieve a fully executed agreement. All business interactions will be through video and telephone calls. The Member Success Consultant will be responsible for selling fitness studios of all types (kickboxing, yoga, HIT, franchises, regular fitness gyms, etc. across multiple solutions based on their specific needs and business goals.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales quotas
- Responsible for building trusting relationships through a virtual selling environment
- Close initial sales then continue to up-sell additional Loud Rumor solutions
- Gaining sales referrals from existing members
- Responsible for other sales as needed (GSDCON Tickets, Sales Bootcamp Tickets, etc.)
- Following up with assigned leads in a timely and professional manner
- Excellent communications in following up on all sales interactions and Q&A from prospective members
- Assisting the Sales Leadership with anything needed pertaining to the company and ongoing maintenance of relationships with Franchise Partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Filling out the proper forms of communication pertaining to new members when an agreement is completed
- Responsible for reporting accurate daily numbers and metrics and accurate note-taking in CRM. (Hubspot and Asana experience preferred)
- Following proper methods of communication with other Loud Rumor employees
- Upholding and strictly adhering to Loud Rumor’s core values
- Attending any and all meetings where a Member Success Consultant presence is required, on time, and fully engaged.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 3 year of sales experience with a track record of success in consultative selling
- Video sales experience required
- High-ticket sales experience (sales over $5k per transaction)
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales goals and quotas
- Exceptional listening, problem-solving, communication, and closing skills
- Ability to quickly learn new computer systems/softwares
- Ability to quickly build rapport with prospects
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with leads and co-workers
- Ability to perform consultative sales presentations following a PowerPoint/Keynote sales deck
- Cold-calling experience is required
- Sales experience in the health and wellness industry preferred
- Experience using Hubspot, Asana, Google, and Apple technology highly preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
Salary: Starting at $60,000 base plus commission. Our current Membership Success Consultants average $123,000 in annual income.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm (AZ Time). Accommodations for other time zones will be available post new hire training
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona or Remote
Job Type: Full-time
RetailView all jobs at Loud Rumor