Lost Creek Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking qualified candidates for the role of Director of Nursing to join our team!
- Participate in the interviewing and selection of residents for admission to the facility.
- Complete the admission assessment of the resident, including resident care planning.
- Evaluate effects of care delivered and assign special treatments when indicated.
- Assure resident safety through nursing staff.
- Provide resident and family teaching and counseling as necessary.
- Participate in establishing and managing annual budget for Nursing.
- Integrate and coordinate care with other disciplines, including physicians.
- Determine and schedule the staffing needs to meet the total care needs of the residents.
- Make daily rounds to ensure the performance of staff and the well-being of the resident.
- Assist in the evaluation of resident care personnel.
- Review complaints made by personnel, residents or visitors.
- Ensure that personnel follow established departmental policies and procedures, and provide discipline as necessary.
- Ensure that staff disciplinary action is administered consistently pursuant to company policy.
Guardian offers both competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health, Vision and Dental insurances
- Life insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement!
Guardian Elder Care is a growing family of skilled nursing facilities committed to providing the highest quality of care and service to our residents. Guided by our mission and legacy values, we are relentlessly driven to achieve the best outcomes for those whom we serve.
Guardian Elder Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Guardian Elder Care complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Guardian Elder Care expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status genetic information.