Well-established Dental Practice in Thousand Oaks, California is currently seeking a Dental Hygienist to join out team on a part time basis.
We are looking to hire an experienced and passionate Dental Hygienist to help us keep growing, our friendly office and staff welcomes you to join us.
• Perform dental hygiene services and procedures, including dental prophylaxis, scaling, fluoride and root planning.
• Complete a thorough assessment of the patient's teeth, bone, and periodontal tissues, and document any abnormalities or suspected conditions
• Customize care to meet patient's oral health
• Educate patients on good oral hygiene techniques
• Provide all care in conjunction with accepted professional dental practices and standards Qualifications.
• Current CPR certification • 1-2 years of experience working in a dental practice
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven dedication to provide high quality, comprehensive dental care
• Ability to comply with safety procedures, rules, and regulations in order to maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Strong working knowledge of dental terminology, equipment, and practices
• Bonuses are available