Are you SINCERE and CARING? Are you a TEAM PLAYER? Would you like working in a positive, enjoyable atmosphere where you can feel proud of the work you do and be recognized for your efforts? If so, look no further. We would love to welcome you to join us.
We have a beautiful State-of-the-art office, a wonderful patient population, an amazing and enthusiastic team and a sincere dentist dedicated to providing spectacular experience and outstanding quality with loving care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathering patient information and health background
- Providing patient care and support
- Taking X-rays of patient’s teeth and processing results
- Preparing the work area for procedures
- Assisting dentist by handing them instruments and equipment, taking notes when needed
- Educating patients on good oral hygiene habits
- Preparing materials for crowns or dental impressions
- Directing patients and maintaining schedule
- Stocking treatment areas and monitoring inventory
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of dental hygiene procedures
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Knowledge of aseptic and sterilization techniques
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Complies with all regulations, protocols, and procedures
- Dental Assisting certification: Licensed, registered, or certified by the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB)
- Current certification in CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- X-Ray Certification: Meet all local and state requirements to operate radiography equipment
***Medical Insurance available after 90 days of employment and is negotiable.
***Compensation is solely based on experience, abilities and performance.