- $140,000 to $200,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Job Title: Associate DVM
Reports To: Medical Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Los Feliz Small Animal Hospital
Los Feliz is a 3 doctor GP hospital. We have new IDEXX lab equipment, digital/ dental x-ray and a dedicated surgical suite. Our clinic is situated is a beautiful, pedestrian friendly part of town. We are very lucky to have a dedicated parking lot for our DVMS and patients. Our clients are very loyal and motivated, some have been with us for over 20 years!
We are seeking an Associate DVM who is dependable, confident and energetic. Our multi-doctor practice provides a bond-centered environment that is exciting, fast-paced, and professionally challenging while keeping the service to our clients and their pets at the center of our focus. We would be pleased to welcome a newer doctor!
Living in Los Feliz
Los Feliz is a hub for celebrity families. It is not uncommon to see a familiar face at our local coffee shops and grocery stores. Our town is famously close to Griffith Park, the largest public park in Los Angeles. We are also a foodie paradise, with plenty of vegan, vegetarian and other alternate diets to choose from.
At Companion Pet Partners, our Mission is to empower and support our veterinary teams to deliver unparalleled service and clinical quality in caring for pets and their families.
The Companion team is passionate about the animal health industry and deeply committed to building a network of best-in-class veterinary practices with talented people collaborating to solve industry-wide problems and deliver exceptional medical care. We are seeking individuals who share our energy, drive and ambition and who will meaningfully contribute to our growth and success.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary ($140,000 - $200,000 per year)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education time off and reimbursement
- Financial Wellness Program
- Paid license fees, VIN/Plumbs membership, and Liability Insurance
- Work/Life Balance (me time)
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Supports excellence in client experience
- Works collaboratively with HM and Medical Director
- Practices high quality, gold standard medicine
Competencies And Experience
- Valid and in good standing licensed veterinarian within the state of CA
- 1-5 years of clinical experience, preferred but not required
- Strong clinical skills and sound medical judgment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Time-management and delegation abilities
- Exercises sound judgement and demonstrates exemplary decision-making skills
- Professionalism and courtesy in all interactions with others
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Los Feliz Small Animal Hospital is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job Reference ID: CPPDVM - 00027
Los Feliz Small Animal HospitalLos Angeles, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.