Every year, the Los Angeles Rams bring together millions of fans across the country and around the world, as we play for the chance to be named the best team in the NFL. But the Rams are about much more than just football. As an organization, we strive to make Los Angeles better by connecting people through sport, both on and off the field. We are about the legacy of fandom that brings together generations of families year after year, we are about the excitement of sport and live events - an experience that cannot be replicated, we are about our community and making a meaningful impact in the world around us, and we are about ensuring we embody and represent the diversity and uniqueness of our city, Los Angeles. Following the opening of SoFi Stadium, and more recently, winning Super Bowl LVI, the Los Angeles Rams are at an exciting stage of growth and are looking for passionate individuals that have the desire to be a part of something bigger.
- Prepare journal entries
- Prepare various account reconciliations
- Prepare and submit invoices into payables system for approval and payment
- Review invoices for accurate terms, dates, and amounts
- Assist with creation of customer billing invoices
- Administrative support and filing
- Support Finance team with special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting, Master’s Degree a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
- Effective communication in both written and verbal form
- Must always maintain professionalism and be comfortable and capable of working with others
The Los Angeles Rams are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion, empowering everyone to be their true selves.
Los Angeles RamsAgoura Hills, CA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Intern, Finance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.