Entry level Supervisory position. Will coordinate the production assembly and inventory management areas. Will assist the Supervisor to ensure the quality of production, training, packaging, warehouse, and systems to work as effectively and efficiently as possible.
• Coordinate the assembly line and direct subordinates.
• Ensure that all the proper components be used according to product specifications.
• Balance the labor and workload.
• Ability to draw from available resources as deemed necessary.
• Other duties as deemed necessary.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
• Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Training - Ability to develop a particular skill in others to bring them up to a predetermined standard of work performance.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Bachelor’s Degree (four year college of technical school) with a major in Industrial Engineering preferred. Similar or comparable majors will be accepted.
- Assembly/Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Lead/Supervisor a working/college environment preferred.
- Will be trained as needed.
- Ability to read electrical schematics helpful.
- An Electrical or Mechanical background will be helpful.
- Electrical and Technical training helpful.
- Ability to work with a schedule.
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.