Assemble electrical components onto light fixtures. Ability to work at various assembly stations as needed.
• Determine project requirements, required methods or materials, or written or verbal instructions.
• Assemble various types of electrical components onto lighting fixtures.
• Ability to work various assembly work stations.
• Ability to work independently in a cell assembly or conveyer assembly area.
• Ability to work with hand and power tools as cordless drills, etc.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- None, training will be provided.
- MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, preferred, but not required.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.