L.A. Lighting is an established business with friendly professional staff. You will have an opportunity to build a career with a true Made-in-America manufacturing company. We are exclusively business to business. We do not work directly with the public. We do not make cold call solicitations.
Your primary function will be in a support role of our company sales personnel and manufacturer's representatives. This is a long term career opportunity.
• Your responsibilities will include order entry, order follow up, pricing and selecting the proper lighting for the application.
• It will be important for you to communicate effectively, both written and orally.
• Other duties as deemed necessary.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Math Aptitude - Good with numbers and problem solving.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Open to all majors.
- 6 plus months of experience in Customer Services or Inside Sales
- Lighting experience is helpful, although not necessary to apply for this job. We will teach you about lighting in general and our products in particular.
- Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Math competent in basic Algebra and Geometry skills.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.