Los Angeles Apparel, a rapidly growing domestic apparel / textile company lead by Dov Charney, founder of American Apparel, is seeking a sales support associate to work with clients and the manufacturing operation to help facilitate wholesale customer orders.
- Two years wholesale apparel experience a must.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Microsoft Windows.
- Experience in clothing production a plus.
- Ability to handle customer relations in a professional manner.
- Ability to learn and follow all customer service procedures and policies.
- Must be able to memorize and learn company products and services.
- Ability to generate sales, up-sell and cross sell.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work overtime if necessary.
Los Angeles Apparel
Why Work Here?Los Angeles Apparel is the largest sweatshop free, vertically integrated clothing manufacturer in the USA. Founded by Dov Charney, this apparel start up is located in South Los Angeles.
We are the fastest growing vertically integrated, sweatshop free apparel manufacturer in the USA founded by an industry pioneer.
Los Angeles, CA