Los Angeles Apparel, a rapidly growing domestic apparel / textile company lead by Dov Charney, founder of American Apparel, is seeking a sales support associate to work with clients and the manufacturing operation to help facilitate wholesale customer orders.
- Two years wholesale apparel experience a must.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Microsoft Windows.
- Experience in clothing production a plus.
- Ability to handle customer relations in a professional manner.
- Ability to learn and follow all customer service procedures and policies.
- Must be able to memorize and learn company products and services.
- Ability to generate sales, up-sell and cross sell.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work overtime if necessary.