Assisted Living Caregiver (CNA Reimbursement Program)
Los Angeles, CA Burbank, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance
Join our team and become a CNA !
Complete our Program and become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
The ideal Candidates will possess Assisted Living Caregiving, Home Health Aide, Nursing Aide experience and are eligible for employment. Once certified our candidates will be given tuition reimbursement on a monthly basis.
Apply Today! We will reach out with more info on the program as soon as possible.
About our Company:
- Longwood Management is one of the largest Regional Providers of Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation services in the Greater Los Angeles Area. We own and Operate 38 Skilled Nursing/ Rehabilitation Centers as well as a few Hospice Companies.
- We currently are offering this program at our Eastland Sub Acute Faciility in El Monte.
People First Culture:
- We are committed to a team culture where employees come first and feel inspired and motivated to do their best each day.
Reasons to join our Team:
- Get your Certified Nursing Certificate !
- You have always wanted to start a career in nursing.
- Your tuition will be fully reimbursed to you.
- You are part of a mentorship program for one year to enhance your growth.
- Ability to take pride in your work.
- Fun and Friendly coworker and fellow students.
PAY AND BENEFITS WHEN YOU BECOME AN EMPLOYEE:
- Generous Time off & Holiday Pay
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Employer Paid & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Full-time work available
- Salary + bonus
WE ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT YOUR DESIRE TO GROW:
- Restorative Nurse
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Leadership Development