.NET MVC Developer - 18 Month Contract
Location: Downtown Houston
No Visa Candidates – must have Green Card or US Citizenship
This is for a .NET MVC Developer, who will be responsible for the development of a new web application for the organization. This person will use an existing application as the model, but build a new, updated version. The current version has reached end of life, and we need to rebuild it on a more modern platform. They will work closely with the business in an agile environment. This person needs to be able to work independently, build requirements, and implement development.
- Analyze/design/code/test/implement a new .NET MVC application according to company/industry best practices and standards.
- Work closely with business customers
- Full lifecycle development including new development, maintenance, and design.
- Develop and maintain documentation according to team standards.
- Develop options and propose recommendations to customers.
- Develop/validate/maintain business recovery procedures and application troubleshooting practices.
- Full Stack .NET MVC Web Developer – 8+ years including C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC and HTML
- Entity Frameworks 6+
- Strong communication skills – will work directly with the business
- Telerik Kendo UI highly preferred
- Gas Pipeline application development highly preferred
- Highly motivated, assertive self-starter that is goal-driven and detail-oriented
- Experience developing ASP.NET MVC web applications.
- Experience with Restful web Services and oData.
- Experience with multi-tier applications/architecture.
- Experience designing and implementing SQL Server 2014 and 2016 databases. Good SQL skills including stored procedures and triggers.
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server/Azure Dev Ops.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience preferred.
- Microsoft Certifications such as: MCSD, etc.