Sr. Business Analyst ( Wire Transfer Exp) - Troy, MI (Onsite) - Lorven Technologies Inc.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst ( Wire Transfer exp) for a long-term project in Troy, MI (Onsite) below are the detailed requirements.
Role: Sr. Business Analyst ( WIRE TRANSFER exp)
Location: Troy, MI (Onsite)
Duration: Long Term
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent combination of education with 10+ Years of work experience.
- experience with various Software Development Methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, etc.
- Experience with WIRE TRANSFER - Banking/Finance Domain.
- Able to document business Processes, and procedures.
- Aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving and ability to maintain/follow up and meet critical dates and deadlines as assigned.
- Experience creating Process flows in Visio
- Good communicator - Ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner.
- Proven ability in interpreting customer business needs and translating them into the application and operational requirements.
- Strength in applying root cause analysis to discover requirements.
- Able to prioritize work by dividing time, attention, and effort between current project workload and ongoing support tasks.
- Able to easily adapt to changes in processes, procedures, and priorities.
- Able to think through workflows and the characteristics that make each workflow different.
- Business Analysts are expected to participate in every stage of the development lifecycle, from analysis and design through testing, release and maintenance while adhering to current System Development Methodology (SDM) processes.
- Business analysts work closely with various customers including their immediate project teams, business unit representatives and other technical staff members.
- Payments platform experience is a must have
- Experience working on the Payments business team ( Nice to have )
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, including effectively communicating with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and a high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management and with the ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
BusinessView all jobs at Lorven technologies
Get fresh Data Transfer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.