QA Test Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking QA Test Lead for Long term project in Denver, CO below is the detailed requirements.
Job Title : QA Test Lead
Location : Denver, CO
Duration : Long term
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 10+ Years of relevant experience.
- Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
- Ability to track multiple test efforts simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results in fast paced environment Proficient in using HP Test Suite or other Testing Tools.
- Ability to lead a team through effective delegation, training, and motivation.
- Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
- The Quality Assurance Test Lead works on projects of high complexity within one or more development environments and on multiple programs/systems as a test lead.
- The Quality Assurance Test Lead is responsible for leading onshore and offshore people.
- This person is considered a subject matter expert for a single program/system.
- Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
TechnologyView all jobs at Lorven technologies