Position: QA Lead
Location Seattle, WA
Need candidates who are local Prefer (willing to relocate asap)
We need a strong QA Lead who has project management experience and is a Quality lead for iOS / Android.
Client Note: We are looking for a strong and experienced software quality engineering lead. In this role, you will lead software quality engineers focused on testing Proactive Siri features across all Apple platforms. You will provide guidance to the local team towards developing and designing test cases, creating automation
- 8+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer in Test or Software Quality Engineer
- 3+ years of experience leading high-performance software quality or automation teams
- Proficient in one more object-oriented programming languages - Swift/Obj-C /C++
- Previous white box testing experience including design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of test automation using XCTest/Swift/Objective-C is a huge plus
- People management for more than 10 member Onsite/Offshore coordination Proficient in leading cross-functional discussions & collaborations to achieve common goals
- Proficient in Software Testing methodologies
- Proficient in SDLC practices (Agile, Waterfall, SCM, Issue Tracking) Familiar with DevOps practices (CI, CD, containerization & orchestration, config management, etc)
- Shown problem solving and debugging skills: analyze and investigate test failures, errors, and build issues, able to properly drive issues to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Possess an outgoing and positive attitude to mobilize and lead others.