- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, MIS or related field or equivalent experience
- Design and build an automated, self-service data platform, freeing teams to focus on customer features and analysis.
- Evolve existing tools and framework to support new scalability requirements as well new functionality as needed.
- Identify and drive new solutions to enhance the development cycle to increase development productivity.
- Work with product owners to identify and mature upcoming business needs and develop technical backlog to answer those needs in a timely manner.
- Work with team to identify and resolve technical debt to improve the teams throughput.
- Strong communication skills
- Deep experience designing and implementing highly scalable, distributed application systems.
- 5+ years experience programming in Python
- 3+ years experience programming in Java
- Extensive knowledge in fine tuning SQL, understanding optimizers, and execution plans.
- Extensive experience architecting complex data models to handle millions of transactions.
- Experience in application design and Implementation using agile practices & TDD.
- Experience leveraging open source data infrastructure projects, such as Apache Spark, Kafka, Flink.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and release management
- Past experience integrating with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Self-motivated, independent, team-player
- Banking/Finance Experience is nice to have.
- 5+ years experience building data pipelines
TechnologyView all jobs at Lorven technologies