Integration/ Business Analyst - Denver, CO/St. Louis, MO (Onsite)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking Integration/ Business Analyst for Long term project in Denver, CO/St. Louis, MO, below is the detailed requirements.
Job Title : Integration/ Business Analyst
Location : Denver, CO/St. Louis, MO
Duration : Long term
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 8+ Years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience in designing and integrating software platforms within the Mobile/Wireless domain
- Expertise in CRM / Billing / Middleware / Order Management Systems and integrations
- Ability to define integration strategies to connect multiple systems.
- Background in working with Technical and Business/Functional teams to define business/system requirements and user stories for projects and products
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to drive collaboration across disparate teams
- Solid understanding of the Lead to Cash Process
- Solid understanding of mobile/wireless business processes such as ordering management, fraud, logistics, offers, billing, collections, etc.
- Proven ability to identify pain points within an ecosystem and design solutions utilizing process and systems to resolve those pain points
- Experience/Expertise in major BSS/OSS platforms in the telecom mobile domain
- Must be an excellent communicator (oral and written) and influence technical and business resources at all levels within an organization
- Project Management background/experience a plus
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings
BusinessView all jobs at Lorven technologies