Immediate Hiring - Devops and Cloud Engineer - Hartford CT or Huntersville MD ( Hybrid ) - Lorven Te
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for DevOps and Cloud Engineer for a Long term project in Hartford CT or Huntersville MD - (hybrid) below are the detailed requirements.
Job Title: DevOps and Cloud Engineer
Location: Hartford CT or Huntersville MD - hybrid
Duration: Long Term
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with a minimum of 8+ Years of relevant experience.
- Responsible for building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure utilizing knowledge in continuous integration, delivery, and deployment (CI/CD), Cloud technologies, Container Orchestration and Security.
- Build and test end-to-end CI/CD pipelines, ensuring that systems are safe against security threats.
- Define, orchestrate and manage DevOps strategies for an Agile-focused DevSecOps and cloud implementation.
- Develop and maintain AWS/On-prem cloud infrastructure automation features, infrastructure as code, integrations, configuration management, and CI/CD pipelines including cloud/container-based platform.
- Work closely with team members in a collaborative, agile environment.
- Bridge the gap between architects, operation engineers, test engineers, and scrum master/Product owners.
- Provide incident management service in identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Drive Prod releases
- Integration with different off and on-prem systems.
- Knowledge of data bricks, Snowflakes, or Spark
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, including effectively communicating with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management the ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
TechnologyView all jobs at Lorven technologies