Immediate Hiring ! - Data Engineering Architect (Scala, Snowflake, AWS Glue) - Charlotte, NC (Hybrid
Our client is looking for Data Engineering Architect - Charlotte, NC (Hybrid) below are the detailed requirements.
Kindly share me your Updated Resume with Best Reachable Number.
Role: Data Engineering Architect
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Duration: Long Term Contract
- AWS Glue
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 12+ Years of relevant experience
- Looking for a Data Engineering Architect with Scala Experience.
- Develop and debug microservices (primarily in Scala) integrating to components like SQL and NoSQL databases
- Develop and debug end to end data pipeline using Iceberg, and Snowflake to fetch large data volumes from source
- Work on data engineering and application development
- Debug, and tune Spark (version 3.0+) applications to run it efficiently with billions of records
- Design and deploy auto-scaling features for the application to optimize performance using EMR, Glue and Athena
- Design, implement and upgrade the code written in Scala (version 2.12+) and python (version 3.0+)
- Work on delta table performance optimizations and conversations
- Work on different file formats like Parquet, text, and delta formats
- Create various database objects like tables, views, UDF, UDAF Others
- Coordinate the development, integration, and production deployments
- Take ownership of tasks
- Work independently
- Translate business requirements (working with Client) into technical specifications and design
- Debug and understand the projects codebase with minimal help
- Perform peer review of the codebase and highlight issues/improvements
- Coding Best practices, well commented and readable code, IQVIA Analytics Engine 2
Lorven technologiesCharlotte, NC
TechnologyView All Lorven technologies Jobs
Get fresh Immediate Hiring ! - Data Engineering Architect (Scala, Snowflake, AWS Glue) - Charlotte, NC (Hybrid jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.