Business Analyst with Finance & Accounting
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking Business Analyst with Finance & Accounting for a Long term project in Tampa, FL. Below is the detailed requirement.
Job Title: Business Analyst with Finance & Accounting
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: Long term
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, with minimum 8+ Years of experience.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements.
- Must have experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Leads the creation of requirements documents (BRD and FRD)
- Examines current business procedures and recommends new ones.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts, and writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current system practices and IT modification design.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, and recommending change.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Independently works with business partners to ensure that all business requirements are addressed by requirements documents.
- Ensures traceability by (1) checking the linkage of technical design to requirements, and (2) SIT test cases to requirements.
- Understands strategy and architecture for Data Governance and Data Quality needs.
BusinessView all jobs at Lorven technologies