Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lorne G. Seifert, LLC, is seeking a detailed-oriented Human Resources Generalist for our growing concrete business based in the Dillsburg office. The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including interviewing and hiring employees, benefits, compensation, leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
We offer competitive wages based upon experience. Our benefit package includes Medical/Dental/Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan with Company Match and paid PTO and Holidays.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Essential Job Functions
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Responsible for the administrative duties associated with human resources including but not limited to government reporting, HRIS database management, payroll collaboration, employment verifications, onboarding new employees, conducting clearance background checks, benefits management and records management.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant experience
- Strong recruitment background a must
Lorne G. Seifert, LLC
Get fresh Freelance HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.