The Sales Specialist role markets, prospects, and sells American Family Insurance products in all product lines. Maintains effective customer relationships, understands customer`s needs and matches them with appropriate product and service offerings. Promotes brand awareness through participation in agency and community events.
The All Lines Sales Specialist is responsible for attaining sales and profitability goals for all product lines.
- Develops knowledge of the local market dynamics for business development opportunities for all product lines
- Helps the Agency grow by using consultative selling techniques to sell insurance products to new customers
- Prospects for new business through leads, telephone calls, networking events, trade shows and personal contacts (Includes leads through COI, social media, B2B and B2C networks, and sales lead groups)
- Secures new business through individual effort and established lead methods
- Prepares quotations and applications and delivers effective presentations in order to close sales
- Complies with underwriting guidelines and contacts appropriate division for underwriting guidance when needed
- Conducts sales and review appointments with prospective and current customers
- Meets and exceeds sales goals
At the Laswick Agency we believe success is achieved by supporting each other through collaborative teamwork while also pursuing individual goals. We foster a growth minded culture, so you grow both personally and professionally. Transparency and honesty are the guiding principles we use in our interactions with our clients and each other. Our goal is to educate customers and build trusting relationships to fulfill the customers’ entire insurance needs.