We are seeking a Full Time, Experienced RDA that is looking for the qualities in an office that coincide with ours.
Come work in a fast paced, family oriented, friendly team environment, with no weekends! You will receive competitive pay and opportunity for growth! We are looking for someone loyal who wants to plant roots and become a part of our Dental family.
- Assist the Doctor with Dental Procedures
- Expose Dental Radiographs
- Provide care and comfort to patients
- Sterilize Dental Instruments
- Prepare and Tear down Dental Operatories for Dental Procedures
- Chart Dental Findings
- We prefer at least 1 year of experience, however, the right candidate may be the exception
- Must be Registered as a Dental Assistant
- We are looking for someone loyal who wants to plant roots and find their long term home here
- Must be able to commute to our location
- Must be familiar with Easy Dental Software, Dexis or other Dental Software
- Must be a team player with a friendly, outgoing personality
- Must have a strong work ethic and be Reliable & Dependable
***To be considered for this position, candidates must answer all screening questions***