WAREHOUSE WORKER/DELIVERY DRIVER (PART-TIME)
- Posted: 22 days ago
Loot Rentals is hiring part time warehouse and delivery driver crew members for our event rental operation! These heavy lifters will support the fulfillment portion of our business: assisting with the prepping of inventory for client orders, loading and unloading trucks, and making client deliveries to event venues and private residences. The ideal candidates will bring upbeat energy, a great attitude, and problem solving skills to Loot’s Austin warehouse. We are looking to fill part time hourly positions with primarily night and weekend shifts.
Hourly Rate: $18 - $20
***$200 signing bonus offered after successful completion of FIVE shifts (no call outs, late arrivals, or no shows)***
- Prepping rentals to go out on delivery by cleaning, wrapping and packing securely to ensure safe transport. (Rentals include sofas, large shelves, tables, rugs, chairs, decor and plants.)
- Assisting with the delivery and installation of furniture rentals to various event venues and locations
- Representing Loot on-site at deliveries and providing friendly and professional service to our clients.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure 100% delivery success rate.
- Part-time hours mostly include mornings and evenings on weekends — sometimes starting as early as 7:00 am or as late as 1 am.
- Travel may also be required.
- Clean driving record and experience with driving box trucks a must! If you'd rather be a crew member, there are opening for that as well!
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Work early mornings, late nights and weekends when needed.
- Ability to bend, walk/stand for 8 hours or more and lift 50lbs.
- Strong and clear communication skills.
- Customer service focused.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Ability to work and complete task without supervision.
- Ability to drive box trucks
- Punctual and trustworthy
Full time hours are available during busy season, but not guaranteed. Loot offers our employees medical, vision, dental, 401K, life and other supplemental insurances. Both maternity and paternity programs are available as well! If this role sounds like it has you written all over it and you’re ready to join the Loot fam, don't hesitate in applying! We're really excited to meet you!
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?