Sales Representative/Account Manager - Join Omaha's Top Startup!
LoopHire Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Loophire is a growth stage, seed-stage funded startup founded in Omaha that is developing and deploying best-in-class talent acquisition technology and services while reimagining employment for a crucial segment of the job market – small and medium-sized businesses. Loophire consists of self-starters – past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Loophire team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you. Our goal is to create a utopia of the hiring process from start to finish, with remarkable service at a price even the smallest operations can afford. The team accomplishing this is a dynamic group full of drivers. If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
Loophire is a next-generation talent solutions company that is looking to rapidly grow all internal and externally-facing teams. We’re looking for a talented and proven leader with exceptional sales skills to help accelerate our ambitious growth goals in 2021 and beyond. The role will engage in all aspects of the customer acquisition process in order to meet and exceed outlined KPIs. Your primary focus will be acquiring companies in the SMB market (small to medium size businesses) that are in need of hiring services for multiple roles across numerous industries in the corporate office realm (administration, finance, sales, operations, human resources).
The Day to Day:
• Source and proactively create business through traditional sales channels (cold calls, social media, emails, etc)
• Run discovery on qualified inbound leads to determine fit for business
• Communicate Loophire’s services to customers and deliver compelling product demos and proposals tailored to their specific needs.
• Close net new business and manage customer relationships through the onboarding process.
• Build and maintain a robust opportunity pipeline through marketing leads, customer referrals, and executive introductions.
• Maintain accurate CRM information on customers and opportunities within Hubspot.
• Make effective and efficient use of our customer experience teams and sales engineers to educate customers and help them make informed buying decisions.
• Collaborate with internal sales, support, and marketing departments to ensure that customer’s buying experience is simple, clear, and driven by business needs.
• Position our company’s capabilities and value proposition to resolve customer concerns or objections throughout the buying process.
• Provide sales reports to management and executives on a regular basis and assistance on special projects where requred.
Your Expertise and Passion:
• Minimum of two years of direct sales experience with an unbeaten track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
• Experience in selling services to small to medium-sized businesses
• You’re a natural on the phone.
• You realize that our company is a niche technology service and it’s not about the sale, it’s about what’s best for the customer and Loophire. Success means we both succeed.
• You’re organized, focused, adaptive, and can give concise reports on opportunities to company leadership.
• Experience selling services and customizable solutions to owners, c-suite, or human resources decision makers is strongly preferred.
• Previous ATS (applicant tracking systems) or CRM experience is a plus.
• Sandler Sales Training can definitely help you stand out.
Bonus Points For:
Experience in Recruiting or selling in the HR space
Sales Training can definitely help you stand out.
You have a few stories to share about closing deals in a tough market
Experience working in the exciting world of tech startup’s
The Perks & Benefits:
• Ambitious Market Salary
• Benefits Allowance (Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
• Hybrid in office/work from home schedule
• Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
• Potential for growth to Sales Manager
What’s in It for you?
Be one of the founding members of a fast-growing start-up destined to disrupt an entire industry and help create a new hiring ecosystem the world desperately needs.
Apply here or call the office and speak with our Founder/CEO - Chris Jones
Experience the difference of Loophire! Check us out at loophire.com!
16th and FarnamOmaha, NE