We’re looking to hire a part-time remote customer support service representative who will work with one of our clients to handle their email and text based customer support. The company is a startup that helps people find good roommates.
The hours are as follows (Pacific time):
- Tuesday: 4pm - 10pm
- Wednesday: 4pm - 10pm
- Thursday: 4pm - 10pm
- Saturday: 10am - 2pm
The first week or so will consist of 1-1 training with one of our customer support managers, during which we will cover the company’s workflows and protocols. We will work with you to find a convenient time to schedule the training sessions. After this, you will start working the shifts listed above. We pay $16/h for any time you spend with us, whether it be training or shift work.
We may have additional shifts available in the future if you are interested in expanding these hours (optional).
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Previous experience in customer support
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills