Customer Service Representative
- Posted: December 01, 2022
About our Company:
World-class marketing strategy design expertise, a friendly attitude and an eagerness to assist clients in all aspects of their branding, are just a few of the traits that our customer base has come to know and love about the services delivered by Loop. Whenever our team launch a new project, we are dedicated to help our clients enjoy the highest quality market research without having to worry about the technicalities.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Loop Lifestyle Branding
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?