Senior Graphic Designer
- Posted: 19 days ago
Senior Graphic Designer
About Loop: Loop Global, Inc. is building out electric vehicle charging infrastructure solutions by simplifying and streamlining the development and operation of user-friendly public and private EV charging networks. Our mission is to make EV charging more accessible to multi-tenant property owners and operators as well as electric vehicle drivers. We value positive, motivated, authentic, and solutions-oriented individuals who want to join our El Segundo, California team on this mission.
About the Team: We strive to execute our work with empathy and excellence, both individually and as a team. We acknowledge and appreciate the complexities of each other’s roles and responsibilities. We appreciate our diversity, and deeply value how the different cultures of our colleagues and teams vastly improve the quality of our work.
Who you are: You see technology as a means of solving impactful problems and are excited to work in a fast-paced startup. You seek a deep understanding of the tools and technologies you use & recommend to others to solve problems. You like taking ownership of your features from inception to production. You’re curious, detail-oriented, and care deeply about helping others.
About the Role: We are seeking an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join our creative team. As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing designs across a variety of mediums, including print, digital, and social media. You will lead and mentor junior designers, working collaboratively with other departments to deliver creative solutions that meet our clients.
- Develop and design concepts, graphics, and layouts for a range of print and digital materials, including logos, brochures, websites, social media, and other marketing collateral.
- Lead and mentor junior designers, providing guidance and feedback on their work.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, from conception to delivery, ensuring that they meet the clients brief and budget.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including account managers, writers, and developers, to deliver creative solutions that exceed client expectations.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, tools, and software, and recommend new approaches and techniques to improve our design process.
- Ensure that all designs are delivered to a high standard of quality, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Manage your time effectively, ensuring that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design, with a strong portfolio showcasing a range of design skills across multiple mediums.
- Experience leading and mentoring junior designers.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other relevant design software and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and present ideas to clients.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects an prioritize effectively.
- A degree in Graphic Design or a related field is preferred.
Total Compensation Package (FTE):
- Salary $72,000-84,000
- Opportunity to participate in ESOP
- Premiere Standard Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision (80% covered for individual and 20% for dependents), Health FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life, AD&D, Disability (STD, LTD)
- Family Friendly (Liberal maternity/paternity time off to be used consecutively or intermittently; Generous earning schedule for annual PTO; Culture calendar inclusive of days off in celebration, commemoration, or observation, 14 paid company holidays)
- Financial Planning (401(k) with 4% match)
Loop is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Recruiters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Loop does not accept unsolicited recruiter and agency resumes. Loop will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Loop.
AddressEl Segundo, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Loop, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?