CMS - CMS Teller Part Time
Loomis US Cleveland, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures. Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination. Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned:
Essential Job Function:
● Prepare change orders
Performance of the essential function requires:
● Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers
● Ability to perform simple computer data entry
● Ability to use calculator by touch
● Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., sit, push and pull
● Unrestricted wrist, hand and finger dexterity
● Ability to operate forklift and pallet jack (Level III job only)
● Work is performed in a room or work area within
a vault with little or no exposure to outside light. The workspace is heated in winter, air conditioned in summer (68-72 degrees)
● Work is performed primarily from a sitting (on a stool with back support) or standing position in front of a 3.5 – 4 foot high counter.
● Full time work consists of an average of 40 hours per week performed in 8-hour or split shifts on five of seven days.
Loomis has a clear legacy and a long history of handling cash. We have a strong international presence with about 400 local offices in more than 20 countries. We offer complete solutions for value management to mainly banks and retailers. As the specialist in streamlining cash flows, we know better than anyone else how much cash is needed when and where in society.