Loomis US Burlington, VT
- Posted: December 02, 2020
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail businesses across the US.
Loomis prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company's managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as driver/guards and tellers.
Our work can be challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
Pay Range: $15.50 - $18.00 based on experience, qualifications, and training
As a Vault Custodian, you work with your team to maintain inventory in our cash vaults for our Loomis customers.
- Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or change shipments against the receipts accompanying each bag, or against the provided manifests
- Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date receipts and manifests
- Load/unload wagons or flatbed carts with bags/boxes of coin
- Sort individual cargo items by route
- Communicate verbally with co-workers and with customers via telephone
- Ability to load/unload bags/boxes of currency, checks, and coin weighing an average of 50 lbs. per item several times during a 6 to 10 hour shift, 5 to 6 days a week
- Ability to push wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds
- Unrestricted ability to repetitiously bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, and reach out
- Ability to perform repetitious lifting of items weighing an average of 50 lbs. each from floor
- Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths, and counters
- Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of shift
- Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries on records and prepare reports.
- Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of numbers
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms requirements may be required
Work in a room within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light
Full-time schedule can potentially consist of an average of 40 to 50 hours/week, with a minimum of 5 days during a 6-day period
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
Health & Dental Insurance
Basic Life Insurance Plan
Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
Dependent Care Account
Industry leading Training and Development
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability. Apply Now
Real EstateView all jobs at Loomis US