Member Service Representative (Idaho Falls)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Recruiter: Stephanie Edwards
Come work for the #bestemployeronearth! Lookout Credit Union is searching for the right person to help our members #treadfearlessly on their financial adventures. We currently have an opening for a Member Service Representative at our Sunnyside Branch in Idaho Falls. This is a full-time position. This position requires a high school education/GED. The complete job description/duties include:
- Represent Lookout Credit Union in a professional, courteous manner by showing a positive attitude, a commitment to the Credit Union culture, and providing exceptional member service.
- Assist members with all of their financial needs by processing financial transactions, opening new accounts and services, and assisting members with their consumer lending needs by analyzing loan requests and making credit decisions based on lending policy.
- Educate members of Lookout Credit Union’s products and services by providing information and effectively cross selling and promoting items while members conduct financial business. Using opportunities to cross sell and promote the advantage and benefits of belonging to the Credit Union.
- Attention to detail by ensuring all loans approved are within the Credit Union guidelines and the loan files contain all necessary documentation.
This position will be open for a minimum of five (5) business days beginning 6/29/2022. Interested candidates should apply through the Credit Union's application portal located at?http://www.lookoutcu.com/careers.html. No paper applications will be accepted.
Lookout Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By completing an application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our members and contributing to the success of Lookout Credit Union, its members, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those persons requiring accommodations to the application and/or interview process should contact a representative of the Human Resources department.
Employment with Lookout Credit Union will be contingent upon the successful completion of a credit and background check along with verification of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Lookout Credit Union
AddressIdaho Falls, ID
BusinessView all jobs at Lookout Credit Union