Real Estate Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking people-oriented individuals with great attitudes. Our agents are dedicated to their craft and have a proven track record of success We offer the best training, support, website, tools, and systems to help you grow a client base consistently.
Are you seeking an opportunity with a company that is truly invested in your success?
- Do you have high levels of motivation?
- Do you have a strong work ethic and a desire to be successful?
- Do you have great communication skills?
- Do you like interacting with people?
If we still have your attention then we would LOVE to meet you!
You do not have to spend a penny on leads, we provide them along with the tools to manage them and help YOU grow YOUR business!
We have a proven, differentiated marketing system that provides unlimited, qualified leads. Our Real Estate Sales Team members spend the most time doing what they love (converting leads, selling, and making money) and less of what they don't like (handling time-consuming paperwork). Our team works hard to super-charge your success!Compensation:
$75,000 - $125,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Show a track record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- We are seeking someone driven, talented, coachable
- Must be disciplined!
- Familiarity with the area real estate market in Hampton Roads
- Possession of sales and marketing skills in order to sell effectively
- Excellent customer service skills are a must
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Be able to work in a structured environment
- Be a team player in the workplace and help others to achieve their goals
- A real Estate License is not required to apply but is required for the position
- Must be driven, and goal-oriented as well as self-motivated
- Must have outstanding customer service
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must have or be willing to obtain a current Virginia Real Estate license
- Must be able to manage your time wisely
“There is nothing like surrounding yourself with people that want you to succeed and be the best you in all genres of your life.” ~ Realtor with Lonnie Bush Real Estate
”I’ve been able to grow my wealth with Real Estate investing, stock investment, partnering in rehabilitating houses as well as eliminating my personal debt and growing my savings.” Realtor with Lonnie Bush Real Estate
This is the greatest place on earth to work. The energy is contagious - the people are incredible - and the opportunity for growth is unmatched.
Lonnie Bush Real Estate
Real EstateView all jobs at Lonnie Bush Real Estate