We will be INTERVIEWING and HIRING for this position SAME DAY.
WE CAN ONLY HIRE LOCAL CANDIDATES. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.
PANDEMIC WAGES $25-$30 Per Hour (Annualized Salary approx. $52,000 - $62,000)
COVID-19 CNA - Certified Nurse Aide - COVID Strike Team A Network of skilled nursing and post-acute rehabilitation centers, is looking for experienced California licensed Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) to provide care to those most vulnerable and who have tested positive for COVID-19 or who are suspected to be a carrier.
This compassionate, dedicated employee must be able to demonstrate complete knowledge of infection control practices, including the use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
COVID Strike Team Special Assignment:
- Be willing to travel within the greater Los Angeles metro area
- Flexible working in many positions
- Good at working in challenging situations
- Willing to help where needed
- Willing to work overtime and extra shifts
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- CA CNA license
- Flexible with Schedule
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- All Shifts are available to work a 4/2 schedule.
- Overtime is expected
- This is a Temporary but Full Time position for 30-90 days or until the need ends.
- Opportunity to transition to permanent full time employment
The Longwood Management Corp. consultants include a full team of highly experienced nurses, physical and speech therapists, a team of nutritional and dietary consultants, an employee safety specialist, a Regional Director of Staff Development and medical records consultants. These consultants visit the skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and hospice to support and guide the staff in their efforts to meet residents needs, apply facility policies and procedures and comply with regulations.
For over 50 years, Longwood has developed relationships in the healthcare community with physicians, hospital case managers, managed care groups, the Department of Health Services, local, regional, and community hospitals, as well as the community at large. Additionally, the skilled nursing and assisted living facilities that Longwood Management Corp. provides consulting services to, are highly involved in the local community serving as locations for voting, sponsoring Alzheimer Association events, hosting various church and other volunteer events, and sponsoring local sports events for school children. The healthcare centers are rooted and committed to their local Southern California communities. Longwood Management Corp. leaders have been recognized by many leading political figures and have made significant endowments to local and community schools, foundations and other charitable groups. One of the skilled nursing centers that Longwood Management Corp. provides consulting services to was named as Awardee for Excellence by the Governor Committee in the Department of Health Services.